Our new, enhanced procedures in line with the Government guidance for COVID-19 are outlined below, which are in place at Fletcher’s Restaurant. Should you have any queries or further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We kindly request that if you are displaying any symptoms relating to COVID-19, that you postpone your reservation with us until a later date. Symptoms of COVID-19 can be found at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/.
- We will retain your reservation name and provided contact number on our booking system for the purposes of the Government’s new system, track and trace. However, it shall be the individual arranging the booking’s responsibility for having all contact numbers of their diners in a case of track and trace.
- Guests are kindly requested to attend at the allotted time of their reservation, this is to ensure that social distancing measures are adhered too when being seated to your table. Bookings will be made by our dedicated Front of House team to ensure social distancing is adhered to within the restaurant.
- If you are accompanied by children at your reservation, we kindly remind you that you are responsible for ensuring they are following social distancing guidelines in place.
- We have adjusted our dining area to ensure all of our guests are a minimum of 1-2 metres apart.
- As per our usual practice and to maintain the social distancing guidelines, we will continue to offer full table service in the restaurant.
- Hand sanitisers are set up at the entry and exit points to use and should be used every time you enter or exit dining areas.
- All Front of House Staff will be wearing face shields, whilst maintaining social distancing.
- When attending Fletcher’s Restaurant, we kindly ask that you follow the social distancing measures and follow any one-way measures put in place.
- All of our team at Fletcher’s Restaurant have undergone safeguarding and COVID-19 related training, whilst having training on PPE and our new enhanced measures before their return to the workplace. Further risk assessments have been undertaken and will continue to be monitored throughout.
- All of our team have been given comprehensive training on the prevention of spreading COVID-19 prior to returning to work.
- It may be a different experience to what you were used too, but it will be the best experience, given the challenges and the good will still be great! We thank you for your co-operation and look forward to welcoming you once again to Fletcher’s Restaurant!
With Love, Team Fletchers